LOST YOUR PET? FOUND SOMEONE ELSE'S?
We're here to help.
What to Do
If you have found a lost or stray animal, please complete the report to the right and call our shelter to arrange dropping off any stray animals at 610-692-6113.
If you have lost your pet, we invite you to fill out the report to the right, look at the list below of recently found pets and you can also do a walk-through of our shelter to determine if your pet has been brought to us. If you do NOT see your Lost Report uploaded to our Lost & Found Facebook page after 24 hours or did not receive a confirmation email, please contact the shelter directly.
All Lost/Found Reports will also be posted to our Lost/Found Facebook Page, an online community we have set up to help reunite pets and owners.
Have a picture of your lost pet? Try searching via facial recognition.
- Contact friends and neighbors and hang up flyers in the community.
- Post your pet to online sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Next Door and CraigsList.
- In the event that you’ve lost a cat, put out something that smells familiar to your cat, such as a blanket or a bit of dirty litter. Many indoor cats will remain very close to the home and a familiar smell can lure them back into the home, safe and sound.
- Call local veterinary hospitals.
- Also, we strongly urge all pet owners to permanently identify their pet with a microchip. This can be done for at our clinics. While collars can fall off and tags can go missing, a microchip is permanent and ensures that your contact information remains with your pet at all times!