What is Dogs Playing For Life!™?
Dogs Playing for Life™, founded by Aimee Sadler, is an acclaimed training program for shelter dogs featuring canine play groups. Introduced to over 55 shelters across the US and Canada, this program utilizes play groups as an assessment, enrichment, training and adoption enhancement tool that helps shelters save lives!
What will the seminar offer?
- Specific guidelines and tips for introducing dogs into playgroups;
- How to effectively manage healthy canine play with a diverse group of dogs with different personalities, play styles and backgrounds.
- How to look out for signs to avoid problem interactions;
- How utilizing play groups will help to facilitate better adoption matching.
The Dogs Playing for Life!™ Seminar is open to all volunteers and professionals interested in animal welfare. If you are involved with shelter dogs as care-takers, foster families, volunteer walkers or medical care you won’t want to miss this seminar! Our goal is to demonstrate how play groups can improve the quality of life for dogs and people in shelters and help you save lives!
Session 1 – April 20th –
- Evening Presentation for both Chester County SPCA and Faithful Friends Animal Society
- 5:30pm to 9:00pm
Session 2 and 3 – April 21st – 22nd –
- Hands-On Play Groups at Chester County SPCA
- 9:00am to 4:00pm with Lunch Break from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- *Please Note, all three sessions must be attended
April 20th Presentation – West Chester University Graduate Center,1160 McDermott Drive, Room 126
April 21st and 22nd – Chester County SPCA, 1212 Phoenixville Pike. West Chester, PA 19380
To Register Contact: Email – email@example.com
Generously sponsored by: Animal Farm Foundation Hosted By: CCSPCA