Where Is Critter Camp Held?
Critter Camp is located at one of our 3 shelter locations in Delaware & PA:
- New Castle Campus: 600 South Street, New Castle, DE 19720
- Dover Campus, 1757 Horsepond Rd., Dover, DE 19901
- Georgetown Campus: 22918 Dupont Boulevard, Georgetown, DE 19947
- West Chester Campus: 1212 Phoenixville Pike, West Chester, PA 19380
How much is Critter Camp?
- Fees vary based on grant & scholarships opportunities at each campus, visit the online capture for the most current fee structure.
- Fees structure includes virtual guest speakers, activities, arts & crafts materials and t-shirt.
- Your child should be dressed comfortably for outdoor activities, campers must wear their critter camp shirts & name tag daily so that staff & volunteers can easily identify them. Be sure to wear closed toe shoes, wear lots of sunscreen, and bring a hat!
- Face coverings should be worn by campers as feasible, and are most essential in times when physical distancing is difficult.
Drop-off and pick-up?
- Maps and instructions will be emailed to parents 2 weeks prior to camp
Will you be providing before & after care?
- Before & after care will be provided to campers for a $50 fee that covers the entire week. Camp ends at 3pm, after care is from 3pm to 5pm for Summer Sessions only.
What goodies to bring?
- Make sure your child brings lunch and snacks for the day and has his/her name clearly written on the bag. Based on the CDC’s recommendation, we will not be providing snacks for campers to limit potential cross-contamination.
- To keep our campers hydrated, please have your child bring a refillable water bottle.
- Each camper will need to bring a bag (i.e. backpack) suitable for storing extra clothes and individual supplies provided by us for camp (i.e. arts & crafts supplies).
- The shelter is not a nut free environment.
- Cat or dog allergies should be mentioned before camp projects to protect from allergic
- Epipens should be with the camper at all times.
Camp Cancellation Request:
- To request a cancellation of your child’s camp registration, please email or write a formal cancellation request and submit it to our Camp Director Hailey Marcus at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This will begin the process for cancellation where the below policies will apply, our camp manager will contact you within 48hrs for confirmation or to communicate any additional details.
Camp Refund Policy:
- 6 Weeks (44 days+) or More Prior to the Start of Your Camp – If for any reason you need to cancel your camp registration, you will receive a full refund for any fees you have paid.
- 4 Weeks (30 days) Prior to the Start of Your Camp – If for any reason you need to cancel your camp registration, you will receive a refund for 50% of the fees you have paid.
- No Show – If you are registered for a camp session and do not attend for any reason refunds will not be issued.
If for any reason, you need to cancel your camp registration and it falls after the 4 week minimum prior
to the start of your child’s camp,refunds will not be given
Refunds for Illness, Quarantine or Government Mandates:
- In the event that an individual is required to quarantine due to a COVID exposure, positive case, or Illness. Credit(s) will be available to the individual quarantined unless notice is given within the thresholds above. Credits are valid for one year after the issue date and may be applied to weekend and/or week-long camps, at any BVSPCA campus.
- In the event that Federal, State or Municipal restrictions are imposed regarding public gatherings of more than twenty-five people. Credit(s) will be available to the campers impacted. Credits are valid for one year after the issue date and may be applied to weekend and/or week-long camps, at any BVSPCA campus